Thursday, March 26, 2015

KidzKorner- Food, Glorious Food

I have been on a special diet plan so needless to say, food has been on my mind.  A lot. So I found some books with food that I thought you might like to share with your kids.

Bread and Jam for Frances by Russell Hoban

Oh, Francis is a typical kid and guess what her favorite thing is to eat?  Will she ever try something new?  This oldie but goodie is a fun read.

Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

Sam I Am doesn't give up until his friend tries some.  Another classic!

If  You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Numeroff

This is a story that turns around on itself.  Find out what I mean in this cute book.

Alligator Pie by Dennis Lee

This is a poem turned into a board book from our friends in Canada.  Who can live without alligator pie??

For now I'm full to the brim so until next week, keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment