Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cupcakes, Anyone?

I know cupcakes are the rage right now.  How do I know?  I own a cupcake business with my best buddy.  We love to put smiles on the faces of our customers.  Here are some cupcake books that I think will make you smile.

Baby Mouse, Cupcake Tycoon by Jennifer and Matt Holm

The title says it all.  I think I am a little jealous of Baby Mouse!

Cupcake Diaries:  Alexis and the Perfect Recipe by Coco Simon

This is a whole series of cupcakes stories.  I just picked that one myself.

Peanut Butter and Cupcake by Terry Border

One of the favorite flavors of our friend, TJ.

Who's My Cupcake? by Elissa H. Giest

This one is for the babies.

The Really Rotten Princess and the Cupcake Catastrophe by Lady Cecily Snodgrass.

I love it when someone else has a cupcake catastrophe!

Camilla the Cupcake Fairy's Magic Sprinkles by Tim Bugbird

Who wouldn't love a cupcake fairy in their life??

Fancy Nancy and the Delectable Cupcakes by Jane O'Connor

Anything to do with Fancy Nancy is ok with me.

Now that is a lot of choices, just like when you pick a cupcake.  So pick your favorite and until next week, keep on reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment